“Notice of the National Energy Administration on the Construction of Demonstration Zones for Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Applications” (Guoneng Xinneng  No. 296)
This document implements the spirit of the “Several Opinions of the State Council on Promoting the Healthy Development of the Photovoltaic Industry”, expands the distributed photovoltaic development market, establishes the implementation plan for the first batch of photovoltaic demonstration zones in my country, and provides a basis for the subsequent construction of photovoltaic demonstration zones . The main contents are as follows:
(1) Create a distributed power application demonstration zone, expand the scale of distributed power generation applications, and explore technologies, management and operation models that adapt to the large-scale application of distributed power sources. Established the first batch of distributed power generation application demonstration areas.
(2) The distributed power project in the demonstration area adopts the operation mode of “self-generated and self-used, surplus online, grid adjustment”, and implements a subsidy policy based on power generation. The project is filed and managed by the energy authority of the prefecture-level city.
“Notice of the National Energy Administration on Printing and Distributing the Interim Measures for the Management of Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Projects” (Guoneng Xinneng  No. 433)
This document is to promote the application of distributed photovoltaic power generation and standardize the construction and management of distributed photovoltaic power generation projects. It mainly provides relevant measures that can be implemented in terms of scale management of distributed power projects, project filing, construction conditions, grid access and operation, metering and settlement, and industrial information monitoring. content include:
(1) Scope of application. Distributed photovoltaic power generation refers to photovoltaic power generation facilities that are built and operated on the user’s site or nearby, and are characterized by the user’s spontaneous self-use, the excess power being connected to the Internet, and the balance adjustment of the distribution network system.
(2) Operation model. Distributed photovoltaic power generation implements the operation mode of “self-generated and self-used, surplus electricity connected to the grid, nearby consumption, and grid regulation”; encourage project investment and operation entities and power users in the same power supply area to implement distributed photovoltaic power generation nearby in a variety of ways with the cooperation of grid companies.
(3) Scale management. According to the development of distributed photovoltaic power generation in the region, the provincial-level energy authority shall submit an application for project planning that requires state funding subsidies for the next year. The energy authority of the State Council issued the annual guidance scale for each region, and fine-tuned it according to the situation in the middle of the year.
(4) Project filing. Individuals use their own residences and distributed photovoltaic power generation projects built in residential areas. The local grid companies directly register and centrally file with the local energy authority. Projects that do not require state funding subsidies are managed by the provincial energy authority.
(5) Grid-connected access, measurement and settlement related requirements. The integration of distributed photovoltaic projects has simplified the process, clarified the time limit for the issuance of grid connection opinions, clarified the investment subject of the grid connection project, and clarified matters such as measurement and settlement principles. The document proposes that in a distributed photovoltaic power generation project organized and constructed by the same organization in a relatively independent power supply area such as an economic development zone, the part of the surplus power that is connected to the grid can directly sell electricity to other power users in the power supply area.