Basic regulations of grid-connected operation control specifications
The basic provisions of the grid-connected operation control specification are as follows:
(1) Grid-connected distributed power supply should have a test report issued by a correspondingly qualified unit or department.
(2) Before the distributed power source is connected to the power grid, its operation and management party and the power grid enterprise shall sign a grid-connected dispatch agreement or power generation contract in accordance with the principles of unified dispatch and hierarchical management.
(3) Distributed power sources connected to the 380 V~35 kV power grid should be connected in a three-phase balanced manner. Before the single-phase distributed power supply is connected to the 220 V distribution network, the total capacity of each phase should be checked, and the three-phase power imbalance should not occur.
(4) The neutral grounding method of the distributed power supply should be compatible with the grounding method of the grid to which it is connected.
(5) For distributed power sources connected to 10(6)kV~35kV power grids, the operation and management party should make power generation forecasts and submit the next-day power generation plan to the power grid dispatching agency.
6) When the distributed power sources or network-related equipment directly connected to the public power grid fail or have abnormal conditions, the operation management party shall collect relevant information and report it to the power grid operation management department. Distributed power sources connected to the 10 (6) kV ~ 35 kV power grid shall be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the equipment.
(7) In the case of public grid overhaul, fault repair or other emergency situations, the grid operation and management department to which the distributed power source is connected can directly limit the power output of the distributed power source until the grid-connected breaking equipment is disconnected.
(8) Distributed power sources that have been reported to be out of service shall not be connected to the grid by themselves.
Under the normal operation of the power grid, when the distributed power generation plan is off the grid, the power generation efficiency should be reduced step by step, and the power generation rate of change should be in line with the operation plan approved by the power grid dispatching agency. In the process of grid-connected operation, when the distributed power supply fails or abnormal conditions, the distributed power supply should be shut down; if conditions permit, the distributed power supply should gradually reduce the exchange power with the grid until it is disconnected from the grid.
For distributed power sources connected to a 10 (6) kV ~ 35 kV power grid, the maintenance plan shall be reported to the power grid dispatching agency, and shall be subject to the unified arrangement of the power grid dispatching agency.
After the power grid fails and resumes normal operation, the distributed power sources of the 10 (6) kV-35 kV power grid can be connected to the grid in sequence after the power grid dispatching agency issues instructions; for distributed power sources connected to the 220/380 V power grid, the grid connection should be delayed after the grid resumes normal operation, and the grid connection delay setting value should be greater than 20 s.
When distributed power sources are out of service or network-related equipment fails, they shall record and notify the connected power grid management department in time.